5 Reasons You Should Clean Your Gutters
Whether you own or rent your home Evansville home you'll always end up hearing noises that will leave you wondering... It's usually just the typical things like structural shifting or furnace noise, but could it really be coming from your gutters? If you haven't cleaned them out in years, or ever for that matter, there could be scary things living inthere!
- One of the first things Roofers in Evansville will tell you is that dirty gutters are breeding ground for insects. Over time debris can turn to compost in there making an ideal home for creepy crawlers.
- Birds will often times nest in gutters because the leaves and debris offer great home building materials. Sadly, some can die in your gutter and attract other unwanted critters.
- Roofing in Evansville as long as we have we've just about seen it all, even snakes living in a homeowners debris filled gutter system. That' right, we said snakes! That should be enough evidence right there to keep your gutters clean.
- Squirrels and Chipmunks can also be a hazard to your gutter system. How? They usually carry disease and their excrement poses a safety issue, and even worse when it's rotting in your gutters.
- Lastly, we have toys and sports equipment. You know, those frisbees and home run baseballs that never came down. If these are not removed they can block the flow of water which can cause damages and leave you calling a tech that performs roof repair in Evansville.
Have questions or would like to schedule an inspection? Give us a call at 270-826-0627 or use our contact form.